ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE POST OF JUNIOR RESIDENTS ON CONTRACTUAL BASIS FOR 11 (ELEVEN) MONTHS IN AIIMS, RAIPUR
1. Age and all other qualifications will be counted as on the last date of application.
2. The above vacancies are provisional and subject to variation. The Director, AIIMS, Raipur reserves the right to vary the vacancies including reserved vacancies as per the Govt. of India rules/circulars and requirements. The reservation will be followed as per Government of India Rules.
For General/OBC Category Rs. 1,000/- (for SC/ST category Rs. 800/-) to be paid in favour of “AIIMS Raipur” payable at Raipur by way of Demand Draft/Banker’s Cheque. The Application fee is non-refundable.
1. For eligibility to apply for the above said post, upper age limit as on 17-08-2015 will be 30 years.
2. Age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC candidates.
3. In the case of Persons with Disability (PWD) candidates, age relaxation up to maximum period of 5 years for General Category, 8 years for OBC category and 10 years for SC/ST category candidates.
Based on bio-data, the Search cum Selection Committee may short-list Candidates for interview or they may be asked to appear in a written examination in case of large number of applicants. Candidates called for interview will have to produce all relevant original documents in proof of details furnished in their application at the time of interview.
For more information click on : MBBS/BDS Jobs in AIIMS