The term “THE SITE” used in this document refers to any site in AcrossPG Group.
AcrossPG Group is related to all sites associated with domains acrosspg.com
We understand that privacy online is important to users of our Site. This statement governs our privacy policies with respect to those users of the Site (“Visitors”) who visit without registration as “Guests” and Visitors who register on the Site and make use of the various services offered by AcrossPG (collectively, “Services”) (“Members”).
We use third party platforms and services to power our sites. We can not and do not control how these services collect the user information and their privacy policies. Please refer to the privacy policies of the respective services for more details. We are currently using following services.
We collect the following information from the visitors who visit our various sites. Some information are collected directly by our hosted web-scripts and some by our third party partners which we use for collection statistics.
Currently we are using www.statcounter.com and Google Analytics for this purpose.
- Information Automatically Logged
- Are Cookies Used on the Site?
- Currently we are serving ads via Google Adsense www.adsense.com
- Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to our users based on their visit to our sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
- “Personally Identifiable Information” & Registration.
THE SITE’s registration form, if used, can require users to give us contact information (like their name, email, and sometimes postal address).
The member’s or customer’s contact information is used to get in touch with them when necessary.
Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings; see the choice/opt-out section below.
- AcrossPG do not in any form collect directly the credit card or debit card information or other information regarding the bank details nor AcrossPG store any such financial info of Members or Visitors anywhere. Please do not provide such sensitive information at any place in AcrossPG sites. AcrossPG will not be responsible if you incur any loss by sharing such information on AcrossPG.
- What organizations are collecting the information?
- How does the Site use Personally Identifiable Information?
- With whom may the information may be shared?
- How is Personally Identifiable Information stored?
Accidental incidences: We try our best to prevent accidental events like display of your name and email publicly but such incidences may occur due to human error or fault in mailing list software. AcrossPG will not be liable for any such incidences.
For all Legal matter, the area of Jurisdiction will be Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India.
- What choices are available to Visitors regarding collection, use and distribution of the information?
- How can Visitors correct any inaccuracies in Personally Identifiable Information?
- Your Email address and/or Phone Numbers
We collect email adresses of the visitors and members of The Site with their consent on our portals to provide them for regular email updates and to send email notifications periodically. Currenly we are using Feedburner, Tinyletter and Mailchimp for our email subscription purposes.
By submitting your email on AcrossPG sites you agree to:
- Receive periodic updates and informational emails from AcrossPG and it’s email subscription partners.
- Receive occasional promotional content from AcrossPG.
Policies about emails and changing subscription.
- Members and visitors of ‘The Site’ has full control of unsubscribing from any future emails from AcrossPG.
- To change the subscription or to unsubscribe from emails, just click on the ‘Unsubscribe’ link available in the email. In some cases where unsubscribe link is not available, there is a mention of unsubscribe method in the end of emails sent by AcrossPG.
- In case unsubscribe method is missing in the email from AcrossPG, please send a email to email@example.com with ‘Unsubscribe’ in the subject or body, and your email will be removed from all our Mailing lists. (This manual method only works when a unsubscribe link is not available in the email)
- We do not take responsibility of emails sent by third parties like Tinyletter, Google, Feedburner other than email sent by us.
- Please note it may take 48-72 hrs to completely remove your email from our lists.
- Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We don’t share your email and personal information with any one unrelated to PePGIndia/AcrossPG.
- External Links
This web site contains links to other web sites. Please note that when you click on one of these links, you are moving to another web site. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of these linked sites as their privacy policies may differ from ours.
- Public Forums
THE SITE might make chat rooms, forums, message boards, and/or news groups available to its users. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
THE SITE provides users the full opportunity to opt-out of receiving promotional/marketing information from us. You can send email to the address given below. Plus we give an option at sign up and later in your accounts section to opt out of our newsletters if any newsletter feature is used on THE SITE.
- Data Quality/Access
This site gives users the following options for changing and modifying information previously provided:
You can send email to the email given below.
In short by registering or visiting on our group of AcrossPG sites you consent to
- Receive emails from site admins regarding updates and other usefull informations.
- That you are aware of and agree to the presence of IIIrd party advt and links and that the content presented by those parties are not controlled by AcrossPG and AcrossPG cannot be held responsible for the same.
- Your Consent
- CONTACT US
Last Updated: 01/07/2014