Internal Medicine Practice Test
Topic – Respiratory System
AcrossPG Practice Test – Subjects – Internal Medicine – Topic – Respiratory System contain 20 MCQs for recent trends of NBE and AIIMS including Image based MCQs.
Directions for the test:
- The test contain 20 single answer type MCQs.
- The test has a time limit of 20 min.
- Only registered members and Members of AcrossPG Club and Contributors of AcrossPG can take test. If you are not registered, register here. The test can only be taken once.
- Each question carry 1 marks for correct answer. No negative marking.
- Your score and the average score will be displayed after the test. Your score will also be mailed to you after submitting the test.
- The test takers can choose to display their result on the public board. Otherwise the top ten ranks will be published.
- IMPORTANT: The PDF file containing the explanations of the test questions will be available after completing the test to members of AcrossPG Club. Take care to download the file before you close the page. Once the page is closed, the file link will not appear again. If you miss to download the file mail us at [email protected]
The Test is available only to AcrossPG Club Members and Contributors. If you are unable to access the test, means you are either not logged in or not subscribed to AcrossPG Club. To subscribe to Memberships CLICK HERE
Leaderboard: Medicine - Respiratory System
|Table is loading|
|No data available|